Most four-year colleges and universities throughout the United States and more than 60 throughout the world offer credit and/or advanced placement for qualifying Advanced Placement Program exam scores. Information about AP credit and placement policies at many colleges and universities is available on the College Board’s website. A short summary of nearby schools and those commonly attended by Waukee CSD graduates is available by clicking on the links below. Transfer policies for an extensive list of schools can be found by following the directions below.

  • Go to
  • Type in the name of the college or university whose AP policy you want to view (or browse by letter of the alphabet).
  • You will see two things for each school that has provided their AP credit policy info:
    • A link to the college’s own webpage that details its AP credit and placement policies.
    • A statement by the college or university about their AP policy.
    • It’s always best to check directly with the admissions office of the college or university you are interested in attending for their AP policy.

Quick Links to Transfer Credit Policies